Let us help make life easier on you and jumpstart your puppy’s behavior off to the right start!
Our comprehensive training program focuses on the core issues an owner will face when a puppy first enters the home – potty training, crate training, leash training, safe socialization, puppy handling, establishing a routine and much more.
The earlier you start training, the easier it will be.
Puppy Kindergarten Curriculum:
- Potty Training: Building the foundation of consistent reinforcement and routine of training your dog to go to the potty outside.
- Crate Training: Introducing the puppy to the crate. This helps establish the crate as a safe and welcoming place the puppy can feel secure.
- Leash Training: Introduce him to the collar or harness and leash. Creating skills that will allow him to walk comfortably without pulling.
- Safe Socialization: Includes socialization to people, introducing new environments and how to throw a puppy party.
- Puppy Handling: Preparing your puppy for handling by veterinarians, groomers and others.
Puppy Kindergarten is designed to ensure that your puppy receives urgent training at the earliest possible time. All of these training issues are imperative and should be introduced within the first three months of life.
Two weeks or more of Puppy Kindergarten are ideal for lasting change. One week time slots are the minimum.
Please contact us to learn more and schedule your Puppy Kindergarten training.
Lead In-House Trainer: Courtney Boeglen